What is it about juggling that is so mesmerizing to watch?
Is it the act of defying gravity?
Or is it the artistic motion of all those objects in the air?
“The Flaming Torch Juggling routine”
Maybe it’s wondering if the juggler is going to catch himself on fire with those flaming torches he’s tossing in the air!
Whatever the reason, juggling is fun to watch.
When you add the element of a volunteer being placed in a situational comedy setting,
you now have a “show”.
The environments in which juggling can be used to entertain a crowd are almost endless…
Whether it’s a formal show with a seated audience
or a crowd of people waiting in line at an event,
The bottom line is the same: people were entertained, volunteers were used and a memorable experience was had!
Paso Robles to San Luis Obispo and onward to Santa Maria and Lompoc, our jugglers have become a favorite on the Central Coast of California. For years crowds enjoyed our street performing routines on Thursday nights during the Summer at the Farmer’s Market in San Luis Obispo. The venues where we now perform include:
- School assemblies from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Fairs and festivals throughout the state of California
- Children’s birthday parties
- Adult birthday parties
- Christmas parties
- Company picnics
- Grand Openings
- School events
Here are a few of Jim the Juggler’s favorite juggling routines:
- Knife juggling – where the comedy revolves around the volunteer
- Lighted poi ball routine – this is awesome to see in a dark setting!
- Juggling raw eggs on a stepladder over a volunteers’ head
- Comedy routine of juggling blindfolded to music
- Soccer ball routine using three volunteers
- Ball bouncing on a drum
- Three cigar box manipulation
- Torches – outside of course!
- A musical routine consisting of three, four and five glowballs in the dark – a real crowd pleasing finale!
Jugglers from the A-1 Talent Co. serve the following cities on the Central Coast of California: Orcutt, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Guadalupe, Oceano, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, San Luis Obispo, Los Osos, Baywood Park, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Santa Margarita, Atascadero, Templeton, Creston, Paso Robles, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Solvang, Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Village and Lompoc.
Calls us. We’d love to talk to you about your upcoming event. We can discuss the time and date that you have scheduled and reserve that time period just for you. (805)547-9015